Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 657

Thread: Wayne County Athletic League Football 2015

  1. #601
    Chief Shenanigans Officer O-Trap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    14,994
    Rep Power
    91
    Absolutely! Good luck to the Chipps tonight. Show the Northern Buckeye Conference what football means in the WCAL.
    "When has anyone ever been persuaded by being insulted or labeled? [...] That's why people wait until they're in the voting booth. No one's watching anymore. There's no blame or shame or anything, and you can finally say what you really think, and that is a powerful thing." - Thomas Walker as Jonathan Pie

  2. #602
    Grizzly Bear Hunter86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Enjoying the BBQ & having a beer with eyes R burning
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Rider View Post
    Good luck to Smithville and Ooh-Ahh Chippewa!
    X2 ! (here we go again !)

    Hope for a couple great hard fought injury free games for our remaining county teams.
    Will you look back on life and say, 'I wish I had,' or 'I'm glad I did'?

  3. #603
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    STILL doing all I can to expose the fakes known as Hunter86 & 1_beast
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wcal observer View Post
    Let's hope the Lady Chipp soccer team brings home a State Title today as well! Sustained success! X's and O's baby! Too bad it's lacking in the Creek! Too Easy!
    A soccer reference on a football thread...what a surprise from you...PLUS, you even have a soccer X's & O's reference to boot (no pun intended)...I will continue to remind some of you how easy you make this for me...let me guess, you have 7 years coaching experience also in rec league youth soccer?...TOO EASY!
    Last edited by wcalfan; 11.13.2015 at 11:02 AM.

  4. #604
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    STILL doing all I can to expose the fakes known as Hunter86 & 1_beast
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Alum01 View Post
    Let's go Chipps, get off the bus locked in and bring it home tonight.
    As for the "village idiot keep disrespecting our fans, players and coaches, it only fuels the fire when we play you(meant own you) in every sport.
    Keep reaching for mediocrity an getting on here beating your chest when you are beating the bottom feeders. You are a local HERO, Pops. TOO EASY!!!!
    If speaking the truth is disrespecting then....guilty as charged! If your people need to use what I say on a small school high school football forum as "fuel" then so be it......quick take a pic, junior.

    Good luck Chipps and Smithies!

  5. #605
    Chief Shenanigans Officer O-Trap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    14,994
    Rep Power
    91
    Several on here have just made this thread miserable to weed through.
    "When has anyone ever been persuaded by being insulted or labeled? [...] That's why people wait until they're in the voting booth. No one's watching anymore. There's no blame or shame or anything, and you can finally say what you really think, and that is a powerful thing." - Thomas Walker as Jonathan Pie

  6. #606
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Wayne County
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wcal observer View Post
    The way to beat Chippewa is a big power running game. Look at their losses, and the damage the Lake back did last week. In watching the YouTube clip, it appears Rossford is on the smaller side, and likes to get 20 in space. This should benefit the Chipp defense. Rossford likes to throw the ball from a spread look which again is to the benefit of Chippewa. When it's all said and done; it comes down to which Chipp team shows up, and they play for 4 quarters. Not saying they will beat Rossford, but you have to think not having to face a big line and Miller again should benefit them mentally. The WCAL was all about matchups this year. Norwayne was a bad matchup for Chippewa. However, I think Rossford is more to their liking.
    At least it isn't Coldwater for a third year in a row ....

  7. #607
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Wayne County
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wcal observer View Post
    Let's hope the Lady Chipp soccer team brings home a State Title today as well! Sustained success! X's and O's baby! Too bad it's lacking in the Creek! Too Easy!
    Doesn't look good for them lady chipps ... down 4-0 at half

  8. #608
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Wayne County
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by O-Trap View Post
    Several on here have just made this thread miserable to weed through.
    That is for sure the truth .... I wish they would grow the %$$^ up

  9. #609
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Wayne County
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    8
    Good Luck to the Chipps and to the Smithies ... I am off to the game in Huron tonight. See you tomorrow.

  10. #610
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Massillon
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    17
    Best of luck to CHIPPS tonight! Make the WCAL proud!! I hope the Smithies are going to bring it like last week!!

  11. #611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Massillon
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    17
    Congrats to the Chipps!!!! they won a thriller 28-21. Play for the regional title next Friday!!

  12. #612
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by wcalfan View Post
    If speaking the truth is disrespecting then....guilty as charged! If your people need to use what I say on a small school high school football forum as "fuel" then so be it......quick take a pic, junior.

    Good luck Chipps and Smithies!
    Wow what a game!!! Great heart and X's & O's in the second half, it's what great coaches do! To the nitwit in the "Creek" keep speaking the truth, LMAO. Didn't see you Pops but did see your boy, hopefully he took notes and you two can review this winter. Week 13, so we will getting a late start on the BB season, but we will be there when it counts!

  13. #613
    Chief Shenanigans Officer O-Trap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    14,994
    Rep Power
    91
    Listened to the game on the radio. What a game! Congratulations to the Chipps! Sounds like they played a GREAT game, and good luck to them in the REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
    "When has anyone ever been persuaded by being insulted or labeled? [...] That's why people wait until they're in the voting booth. No one's watching anymore. There's no blame or shame or anything, and you can finally say what you really think, and that is a powerful thing." - Thomas Walker as Jonathan Pie

  14. #614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by O-Trap View Post
    Listened to the game on the radio. What a game! Congratulations to the Chipps! Sounds like they played a GREAT game, and good luck to them in the REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
    Party in the streets of D-town, waclfan you coming ????? yuck, yuck!!! TOO EASY!! Come take a Pic, YUCK, YUCK!!

  15. #615
    Chief Shenanigans Officer O-Trap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    14,994
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Alum01 View Post
    Party in the streets of D-town, waclfan you coming ????? yuck, yuck!!! TOO EASY!! Come take a Pic, YUCK, YUCK!!
    No need to antagonize. Enjoy the victory! This Chippewa team belongs in the discussion of elite teams in WCL/WCAL lore. Let's hope Smithville can join the Chipps there tomorrow night.
    "When has anyone ever been persuaded by being insulted or labeled? [...] That's why people wait until they're in the voting booth. No one's watching anymore. There's no blame or shame or anything, and you can finally say what you really think, and that is a powerful thing." - Thomas Walker as Jonathan Pie

  16. #616
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Wayne County
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    8
    Just got home from the Chipps game ... reading the posts here means that you all were listening on the radio ... thanks for your support. The first half left me wanting tonight aka v Norwayne game ... and when the boys came out of the locker room and had to punt my heart sank, but the punt was phenomenal and downed at the inch line ... which resulted in a Saftey (give us the 2 missed extra points back) then they scored two more unanswered TD to take the lead for the first time and never looked back ... Again great defense in the entire second half wins the game ... Great job to the Jimmys and Joes for not giving up and to the Coach for calling the right Xs and Os ... Good luck Smithies ...

  17. #617
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    What a great high school football game between Rossford and Chippewa. So fun to watch. Chippewa played about as bad a first half of football as they have all year, but followed that up with about as good a 2nd half of football as they have had! Chippewa players and community should enjoy this a bunch! Now, lets get two to the next round, Go Smithies!

  18. #618
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    What a great high school football game between Rossford and Chippewa. So fun to watch. Chippewa played about as bad a first half of football as they have all year, but followed that up with about as good a 2nd half of football as they have had! Chippewa players and community should enjoy this a bunch! Now, lets get two to the next round, Go Smithies!
    Awesome win for the chipps!!! it felt really weird not rooting for the team in green! my chest was beating when they got to the 6-7 yard line but it was called back!! Time for the Smithies to get the W!!!!

  19. #619
    Senior Member 1_beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,642
    Rep Power
    35
    Congrats Chipps. Good ball.

    Everyone PLEASE, just lay off wcalfan and talk football. Us Bears are Bears. Im not so sure he is who you think. Please just ignore or block him and lets enjoy YOUR playoff success.

    Again, CONGRATS Chipps!!!!

    Good Luck to the Smithies.

    Its wrestling season for some of us. Enjoy the pigskin ride and make the county proud!

  20. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by UrADork View Post
    Just got home from the Chipps game ... reading the posts here means that you all were listening on the radio ... thanks for your support. The first half left me wanting tonight aka v Norwayne game ... and when the boys came out of the locker room and had to punt my heart sank, but the punt was phenomenal and downed at the inch line ... which resulted in a Saftey (give us the 2 missed extra points back) then they scored two more unanswered TD to take the lead for the first time and never looked back ... Again great defense in the entire second half wins the game ... Great job to the Jimmys and Joes for not giving up and to the Coach for calling the right Xs and Os ... Good luck Smithies ...
    Great recap! One thing about the punt, we got a huge break!!! Bad calls don't always go against us...wink! Let's get one more, and move to the final four!

  21. #621
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_beast View Post
    Congrats Chipps. Good ball.

    Everyone PLEASE, just lay off wcalfan and talk football. Us Bears are Bears. Im not so sure he is who you think. Please just ignore or block him and lets enjoy YOUR playoff success.

    Again, CONGRATS Chipps!!!!

    Good Luck to the Smithies.

    Its wrestling season for some of us. Enjoy the pigskin ride and make the county proud!
    Thanks Beast.....good luck on the mats this winter

  22. #622
    Grizzly Bear Hunter86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Enjoying the BBQ & having a beer with eyes R burning
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_beast View Post
    Congrats Chipps. Good ball.

    Everyone PLEASE, just lay off wcalfan and talk football. Us Bears are Bears. Im not so sure she is who you think. Please just ignore or block him and lets enjoy YOUR playoff success.

    Again, CONGRATS Chipps!!!!

    Good Luck to the Smithies.

    Its wrestling season for some of us. Enjoy the pigskin ride and make the county proud!
    Fixed it for you Beast !

    Good luck to the Smithies tonite (although I usually hate them & their fans) best of luck Smithville !


    Play hard & win !
    Will you look back on life and say, 'I wish I had,' or 'I'm glad I did'?

  23. #623
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Wayne County
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    8
    Tough loss for Smithville ... Great season boys and a well fought game tonight ...

    And then there was one ....

    GO CHIPPS

  24. #624
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_beast View Post
    Congrats Chipps. Good ball.

    Everyone PLEASE, just lay off wcalfan and talk football. Us Bears are Bears. Im not so sure he is who you think. Please just ignore or block him and lets enjoy YOUR playoff success.

    Again, CONGRATS Chipps!!!!

    Good Luck to the Smithies.

    Its wrestling season for some of us. Enjoy the pigskin ride and make the county proud!
    Balls in his court Man, balls in his court!! His choice if he wants to hit it back! I hope he goes under his rock for the winter.

  25. #625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Massillon
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    17
    Tough loss for the SMITHIES!! Nothing to be ashamed of, it was a hard fought game and the "luck" was with the Redskins. Smithville had an undefeated JV, so things look bright for next season!! I will be cheering for the Chipps this coming week!!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •