Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1084

Thread: 2017 OSU Football Discussion

https://sports.yahoo.com/tennessee-f...015951492.html

Basically just hearsay and speculation. It's pretty crazy what Tennessee fans and boosters accomplished today.

No coach should wanna go anywhere near that job after this.
    Last edited by ironman02; 11.26.2017 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman02 View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/tennessee-f...015951492.html

Basically just hearsay and speculation. It's pretty crazy what Tennessee fans and boosters accomplished today.

No coach should wanna go anywhere near that job after this.
    Just like my post.....it is not far fetched. Sandusky seemed to not hide it. My guess is that many people "knew" something was going on but JoPa had all the power and likely would have shut everyone up. These young assistance just weighed their futures as coaches against child boy rape and figured their careers were more important.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndLady View Post
    Iím confused, Greg Schiano covered up child rape?
    I never know the off the field stuff, but not sure why I never wouldíve heard that before knowing the sports media didnít stfu about it for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Just like my post.....it is not far fetched. Sandusky seemed to not hide it. My guess is that many people "knew" something was going on but JoPa had all the power and likely would have shut everyone up. These young assistance just weighed their futures as coaches against child boy rape and figured their careers were more important.
    I don't know what Schiano knew or didn't know. No one but maybe him and Sandusky truly do.

But the fact that people can bitch on Twitter about allegations that might be false, and cause a guy to lose a potential job is pretty absurd. It's crazy that all you need to do is get a large group of people to believe something, and they can completely derail anything in today's world. It's really mind blowing how this all went down today.

Court documents say he knew. Has he ever came out and denied this? His silence is deafaning. I don't see it anywhere. Nobody every really came out against any of the MQueary testimony.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/the-...are-100-wrong/

I don't know if Schiano publicly denied anything, but you're starting to sound like all the damn Tennessee fans that jumped to conclusions today. The link above provides a pretty decent summary of why this is ridiculous. I'm done though. It's pretty clear that you have drawn your own conclusions.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/the-...are-100-wrong/

I don't know if Schiano publicly denied anything, but you're starting to sound like all the damn Tennessee fans that jumped to conclusions today. The link above provides a pretty decent summary of why this is ridiculous. I'm done though. It's pretty clear that you have drawn your own conclusions.
    I could care less if he got the job. Don't care what Tenn. Fans think. I did draw a conclusion about PSU/JoPa/and anyone else that did nothing about CHILD RAPE. Screw them. PSU should have got the death penalty.

I could care less if he got the job. Don't care what Tenn. Fans think. I did draw a conclusion about PSU/JoPa/and anyone else that did nothing about CHILD RAPE. Screw them. PSU should have got the death penalty.
    Do you understand my point at all? I'm not condoning child rape. I'm not saying that if Schiano knew that he's not a piece of shit.

I'm saying that it's crazy that a fan base can get a potential hire nixed by complaining on social media about something that wasn't proven to be true. I've never seen a situation quite like it, so I think it's pretty ridiculous. You don't have a clue if Schiano saw something and "weighed his career options", and neither do I. The District Attorney of the state of Pennsylvania decided that the testimony regarding Schiano was simply hearsay, not credible, and did not pursue it any further. I think they're probably a more reputable source than any of the people who ruined the hiring of Schiano today.

Do you understand my point at all? I'm not condoning child rape. I'm not saying that if Schiano knew that he's not a piece of shit.

I'm saying that it's crazy that a fan base can get a potential hire nixed by complaining on social media about something that wasn't proven to be true. I've never seen a situation quite like it, so I think it's pretty ridiculous. You don't have a clue if Schiano saw something and "weighed his career options", and neither do I. The District Attorney of the state of Pennsylvania decided that the testimony regarding Schiano was simply hearsay, not credible, and did not pursue it any further. I think they're probably a more reputable source than any of the people who ruined the hiring of Schiano today.
    Itís CC. The guys a moron. My advice would be to stop arguing with the forum dipshit.

From what I've heard, there were a TON of lawsuits regarding what went on with Sandusky and, at no point, was Schiano's name ever brought up, nor were there any lawsuits brought against him for this. If there were allegations, there would've been something.

The Tennessee fans are frigging morons. If Urban Meyer suddenly decided 'I've accomplished enough at Ohio State, I'm going to Tennessee" and allegations like this came against him, Tennessee would still hire him.

I agree that if, in fact, Schiano saw something or was aware of something, he'd be a piece of shit for covering it up. There's been no evidence of this.
    "I thought [the bandana] was the best way to thank them and to get in a dig at the owners. The Modells can burn in hell for all I care."
    -Steve Everitt

It’s CC. The guys a moron. My advice would be to stop arguing with the forum dipshit.
    i am a moron because I dont condone child rape......got it.

No, it's because you're implying that multilayer hearsay = condoning.

paying it forward
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1986FB View Post
    The Tennessee fans are frigging morons.
    end of discussion
    #goTribe #goCavs #goBrowns #goBucks

Quote Originally Posted by Automatik View Post
    No, it's because you're implying that multilayer hearsay = condoning.
    This. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BR1986FB View Post
    From what I've heard, there were a TON of lawsuits regarding what went on with Sandusky and, at no point, was Schiano's name ever brought up, nor were there any lawsuits brought against him for this. If there were allegations, there would've been something.

The Tennessee fans are frigging morons. If Urban Meyer suddenly decided 'I've accomplished enough at Ohio State, I'm going to Tennessee" and allegations like this came against him, Tennessee would still hire him.

I agree that if, in fact, Schiano saw something or was aware of something, he'd be a piece of shit for covering it up. There's been no evidence of this.
    Good post. That's exactly what I'm saying. Schiano was never truly accused of anything where he needed to defend himself. He was mentioned in a deposition (I misspoke earlier when I said testimony). It was basically third hand information, dismissed as hearsay when it wasn't found to be credible, and nothing more came of it. Tennessee fans didn't like the hire, so they found a way to smear his name in an effort to get the administration to back out of the deal. Ridiculously, it worked.
    Last edited by ironman02; 11.27.2017 at 11:25 AM.

The Sandusky scandal is a front for the real problem, that they didn't (and can't) get more of a name. If anyone is using child rape politically, it's UT.

i am a moron
    yeah

Quote Originally Posted by queencitybuckeye View Post
    The Sandusky scandal is a front for the real problem, that they didn't (and can't) get more of a name. If anyone is using child rape politically, it's UT.
    Exactly. Schiano is a guy who has been considered a complete asshole most places he's been (at least where he's been the HC) and who has had questionable success (a bit above .500 at usually-shitty Rutgers and an NFL flop). Tennessee is a school with delusions of grandeur as far as what they should attract (I mean, wasn't their most recent high point was the "good ol' days" when Steve Spurrier constantly ragged on them for being good, but not good enough to beat Florida?). As a former head coach/current assistant coach, he wasn't high-profile enough of a pick for them, so they played the "JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS" game to smear him. Which will makes it hilarious when they wind up with someone like fucking Bielsma.
    My Magical List of Video Game Reviews! -- Read and Make Awed Comments About My Awesomeitude!

paying it forward
    #goTribe #goCavs #goBrowns #goBucks

So JT is probably for Saturday night. Heís going to be the starter, right?

So JT is probably for Saturday night. Heís going to be the starter, right?
    No chance he isn't.
    "God must be a Tar Heel, because the sky is Carolina Blue!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    Exactly. Schiano is a guy who has been considered a complete asshole most places he's been (at least where he's been the HC) and who has had questionable success (a bit above .500 at usually-shitty Rutgers and an NFL flop). Tennessee is a school with delusions of grandeur as far as what they should attract (I mean, wasn't their most recent high point was the "good ol' days" when Steve Spurrier constantly ragged on them for being good, but not good enough to beat Florida?). As a former head coach/current assistant coach, he wasn't high-profile enough of a pick for them, so they played the "JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS" game to smear him. Which will makes it hilarious when they wind up with someone like fucking Bielsma.
    He was great at Rutgers. After a few awful years he turned it into a consistent 8-9 win team. And that's at Rutgers lol

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/27/j-t-ba...termath-video/

It's not much to see, but JT is definitely limping away at the end of the video.
    Craig James killed five hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by FatHobbit View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/27/j-t-ba...termath-video/

It's not much to see, but JT is definitely limping away at the end of the video.
    Interesting if we win without him just like with Jones.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast