Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39

Thread: NCAA Tournament "I Told You So Thread"

  1. #26
    Senior Member Iliketurtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,191
    Rep Power
    44
    The ACC will have 2 teams in the final four.
    There will not be a team seeded 5-16 in the final four.
    TURTLE POWER!

  2. #27
    Son of the Sun Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Intoxicatopia
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliketurtles View Post
    The ACC will have 2 teams in the final four.
    There will not be a team seeded 5-16 in the final four.
    Mine, according to my bracket, is the ACC will have 0 teams in the Final Four, while the Pac 12 will have 2.

    And UNC Wilmington, Nevada, Rhode Island and Middle Tennessee State will all be double-digit seeds in the Sweet 16. And ETSU, Marquette, VCU, Winthrop and Wichita State will be double-digit seeds winning one game.

    There's a really large part of me thinking I have a 10% chance of looking like a genius and a 90% chance of donating $$$ to some random friend in our bracket challenge we do every year when mine gets utterly destroyed in about the first half-day of action.
    My Magical List of Video Game Reviews! -- Read and Make Awed Comments About My Awesomeitude!

  3. #28
    12th Son of the Lama ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24,984
    Rep Power
    146
    I will not fill out a bracket.
    Quote Originally Posted by like_that View Post
    Saying we are alike might have been the best compliment I have recieved on this site. Congrats.


  4. #29
    Recovering Pothead Big_Mirg_ZHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Zanesville OH
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by GOONx19 View Post
    What did they do that deserves bad karma?

    See draft pick em thread was nothing they did lol.
    Society loves the caulk.

  5. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,239
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Mirg_ZHS View Post
    Nova will lose in the Sweet 16 or earlier because Karma.
    Boom.
    Chuck! Chuck, it's Marvin! Your cousin, Marvin Berry!

  6. #31
    Senior Member SportsAndLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    35,632
    Rep Power
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndLady View Post
    A 5-8 seed will win the nat'l 'ship

    Smu will make the final four

    A 12 doesn't beat a 5 seed

    A 2 seed goes down to a 15

    Final four has no ACC teams
    These suck

  7. #32
    Senior Member SportsAndLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    35,632
    Rep Power
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by friendfromlowry View Post
    This isn't a bold prediction but I really like Villanova to repeat.
    I also think gonzaga doesn't make it past sweet sixteen.
    Bad!

  8. #33
    Administrator Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    49,362
    Rep Power
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndLady View Post
    These suck
    Lol

  9. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,239
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndLady View Post
    Bad!
    :-(
    Chuck! Chuck, it's Marvin! Your cousin, Marvin Berry!

  10. #35
    Recovering Pothead Big_Mirg_ZHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Zanesville OH
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by friendfromlowry View Post
    Boom.
    I told you so.
    Society loves the caulk.

  11. #36
    Son of the Sun Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Intoxicatopia
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    Mine, according to my bracket, is the ACC will have 0 teams in the Final Four, while the Pac 12 will have 2.

    And UNC Wilmington, Nevada, Rhode Island and Middle Tennessee State will all be double-digit seeds in the Sweet 16. And ETSU, Marquette, VCU, Winthrop and Wichita State will be double-digit seeds winning one game.

    There's a really large part of me thinking I have a 10% chance of looking like a genius and a 90% chance of donating $$$ to some random friend in our bracket challenge we do every year when mine gets utterly destroyed in about the first half-day of action.

    #1: Looking damn fucking good! If UNC gets beat this week, I did it right!

    #2: Oh...wow...this is something I said and did. I got a couple of the one-gamers right, but none reached the Sweet 16 thanks to RI self-destructing in the second half.
    My Magical List of Video Game Reviews! -- Read and Make Awed Comments About My Awesomeitude!

  12. #37
    Senior Member Iliketurtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,191
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliketurtles View Post
    The ACC will have 2 teams in the final four.
    There will not be a team seeded 5-16 in the final four.
    1st one is toast.
    I still think the 2nd one will happen. Only team that worries me is Michigan. Watch Wisconsin and SC win and this one will be fucked too.
    TURTLE POWER!

  13. #38
    Senior Member SportsAndLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    35,632
    Rep Power
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndLady View Post
    A 5-8 seed will win the nat'l 'ship

    Smu will make the final four

    A 12 doesn't beat a 5 seed

    A 2 seed goes down to a 15

    Final four has no ACC teams
    1 and 5 with a shot

  14. #39
    GOAT Laley23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29,505
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Laley23 View Post
    Mike Daum puts up the highest point total in a game, but they lose.
    Nope. But to be fair, I had them in a play-in game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laley23 View Post
    Gonzaga and Arizona go to OT for a spot in the FF.
    Lonzo Ball puts up 50+ assists. Goes back to back 10+ versus UK (win) and UNC (loss).
    1/1/2/2 Final Four. No major shocks.
    1. In play. I still think that has potential as bestbgame of tournament.
    2. In play, especially the 50+ if UCLA makes FF.
    3. Nope, but could still get 3 of the 4.
    There's nothing more nerve racking than waiting in the McDonald's drive thru at 10:57 and wanting breakfast. -- Cody Zeller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •